Help Topics FAQ
Data Protection and Confidentiality
How to delete cookies in AOL
- From the AOL toolbar, click Settings.
- From the Settings: Essentials dialog box, click Internet Options.
- From the General tab, click Delete Cookies.
- From the Delete Cookies dialog box, click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Click on the "Settings Tab" then choose "Preferences" from the drop down list.
- Select the link on the lower right called "Internet Properties WWW."
- Now, click on the "Delete Files" button.
- Then click in the white box next to "Delete all offline content" then click OK.