Help Topics FAQ
Data Protection and Confidentiality
How to delete your cache in Mozilla Firefox
To resolve this problem please see the instructions below:
- Click on Tools and select Options on the Mozilla Firefox menu bar.
Click the Privacy Icon on the Option menu bar to open the Privacy Properties.
- Select 'Cache'.
- Click the Clear button across from the Cache option.
- Enter a number for the KB of disk space to use for cache.
- Click Ok when you are finished to close the Options window.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.