Senior HR Business Partner Ref.1684
A vacancy has arisen in the GCHQ HR Business Partner (HRBP) team.
You will report to Director of HR and will partner with mission areas, to support and challenge the business to get the most from their people. This role also includes Senior HRBP responsibility for other areas within the GCHQ community.
Senior HRBP's engage with senior stakeholders, developing and maintaining key relationships and helping to shape HR strategy, policies, process and practice.
This is an exciting time to join the team. The HR community is undergoing modernisation from within to bring together corporate services across the UK Intelligence Community (UKIC). This brings an incredible opportunity to shape the organisation, and we need to ensure that both the HR community and the business are ready for these changes.
This is a challenging and exciting senior HR role; Senior HRBP's will therefore either be accredited to Chartered Fellow or Chartered Member level with CIPD, or be committed to undertaking the necessary training and achieving accreditation and will exhibit the following skills and abilities:
1. Has or can quickly attain in depth knowledge and understanding of their business areas. Understands the business and people levers that drive performance;
2. Has a proven track record in building and managing a trusting relationship with customers and colleagues including at senior level:
3. Has high resilience and the ability to challenge and influence constructively and successfully;
4. Has experience of leading and managing strategically important change.
5. Has experience of working in an IT/Technology sector.
Competencies - Minimum Level
Change & Innovation at Higher- Desirable
Contribution to Delivery at Advanced- Desirable
Working with & Leading Others at Advanced- Desirable
Managing Customer Relationships at Advanced- Essential
Corporate Vision & Efficiency at Higher- Desirable
Communications & Knowledge Sharing at Higher- Essential
Analysis & Decision Making at Advanced- Essential
1. You will hold a key bridging role, acting as HR’s ambassador in the business and as voice of the business within HR shaping services that are appropriate and relevant.
2. You will be an active member of the HR Senior Leadership Team. You will provide business and professional feedback to HR service teams to drive continuous improvement in HR services and their impact.
3. Acts as a change agent, both in HR and in the business.
4. You will be a ‘trusted adviser’ and challenging partner to mission senior leadership on strategic HR issues, including coaching and challenging leaders to deliver key business and people outcomes. You will lead on plans that will encompass a range of strategic plans including resource and workforce planning, talent management, leading change, employee relations, engagement, building capability and policy/ process.
5. You will lead on key projects and change initiatives, across your DG group and the wider UK Intelligence Community, translating business goals into prioritised HR requirements.
This Program / Vacancy is closed to applications.